EPIC Course Development STEs Application AY 2021-2022: Faculty
The application for the following Course Design STEs has closed.
- Fall 2021 Quarter: Health & Medical Humanities
- Winter 2022 Quarter: Environmental Humanities
- Spring 2022 Quarter: Digital Humanities
The Urban Humanities Course Development STE application will be available Spring 2022.
Application Requirements: Faculty
- Application form
- Cover letter addressing the following:
- Research and/or teaching experience within the field of the chosen STE
- Description of the course you would like to develop and how it would contribute to your department’s curriculum
- Current CV
- For full-time non-Senate faculty and Senate faculty: Course release approval form signed by department chair (Click here to download the form)
- This form must be signed and dated by the department chair in order to receive one course released to be used by Winter Quarter 2023.
- To be considered for this benefit, faculty applicants must submit this form, along with all required documents, by the deadline.
- Please note: this additional course release benefit is optional. Faculty members are not required to avail of the course release in order to participate in a Course Development STE.
Application Period Timeline
- Deadline extended to Wednesday June 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM PDT: All applications for AY 2021-2022 STEs due
- Early August 2021: All applicants notified
This application is now closed.