EPIC Course Development STEs Application AY 2022-2023: Faculty
The Fall 2022 Quarter Urban Humanities STE is now open.
Application Requirements: Faculty
- Application form (below)
- Cover letter addressing the following:
- Research and/or teaching experience within the field of the chosen STE
- Description of the course you would like to develop and how it would contribute to your department’s curriculum
- Current CV
- For full-time non-Senate faculty and Senate faculty: Course release approval form signed by department chair (Click here to download the form)
- This form must be signed and dated by the department chair in order to receive one course released to be used by Winter Quarter 2023.
- To be considered for this benefit, faculty applicants must submit this form, along with all required documents, by the deadline.
- Please note: this additional course release benefit is optional. Faculty members are not required to avail of the course release in order to participate in a Course Development STE.
Application Period Timeline
- DEADLINE: Applications for the Urban Humanities STE, Fall 2022, are due at 11:59 PM PDT on Friday, July 29, 2022.
This application is now closed.