- This event has passed.
Ready, Set, Teach! Winter Quarter 2019
Los Angeles, CA 90095 United States + Google Map
Our winter quarter Ready, Set, Teach! Roundtable Lunch on Teaching and Learning in the Humanities will take place on January 23, 2019 from 12:15-2:00pm in the YRL Main Conference room.
Roundtable topics and discussion leaders:
Know Your Students
- Daniel Glassman, Major: Comparative Literature
- Olivia Rose, Double major: English & Comparative Literature
- Mitchell Delgado, Major: Japanese
Inclusive Classroom Pedagogy
- Lisa Felipe, Director, EPIC Program
- Stephen “Kip” Tobin, Assistant Adjunct Professor, Spanish & Portuguese
Teaching with Technology in the Humanities
- Ashley Sanders Garcia, Vice Chair & Core Faculty, Digital Humanities Program
- Thomas Garbelotti, Instructional Technology Coordinator, HumTech
All faculty and graduate students welcome. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP below.
Thank you for your interest in Ready, Set, Teach! The RSVP has closed. If you would still like to attend, please email email@example.com